CASA AGAVE Pot Scrubber Brush
The CASA AGAVE™ pot scrubbing brush designed with rounded ergonomic handle and larger bristle diameter is an easy replacement for your plastic dish brushes and scrubbers in the kitchen.
Designed for stuck on food and heavy stains; brush head is useable for up to 6 months before needing replacing. Use this brush on all type pots, including for cast iron, can be used on non-stick pans, just apply less pressure. in water, the wood will absorb water and it will cause the wood to swell and crack. Also works to scrub root vegetables and citrus fruits.
- Rounded ergonomic Moso Bamboo handle
- Plant fiber bristles made from agave fiber mixed with Palmyra fiber. Lightly coated with non-toxic wood coating to reduce cracking and splitting.
- Medium weight bristles for pot scrubbing
- Use for pot scrubbing, vegetable washing and even general cleaning
- Make sure to not submerge or soak the wooden parts in water. Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after using it.